Chevrolet Blazer, Punchy Engine, Composed Handling, Excellent Fuel Efficiency!
With its bold and sophisticated looks, Chevrolet Blazer stands out among others. It offers an excellent driving experience with its powerful engine and composed handling. It brings a range of convenient amenities one may expect to have in a mid-size SUV. Cargo Management System is one of the prominent features of this vehicle that make it an ideal choice for SUV lovers. If you have a Chevrolet Blazer, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Chevrolet Blazer Trim Levels
Chevrolet Blazer comes in four trims that offer an excellent driving experience with a range of unique features.
Chevrolet Blazer 2LT (Starting from $33,400)
- 18-in Bright Silver Aluminum Wheels
- Premium Cloth Seat Trim
- Body-Colored Exterior Accents and Mirror Caps
- High-Intensity Discharge Headlights with Auto-On/Off
- 2-in Driver Information Display
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Driver’s Seat with 8-way Power Adjustment and Lumbar Support
- Heated, Power Side Mirrors
Chevrolet Blazer 3LT (Starting from $37,600)
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Heated, Auto-Dimming Side Mirrors with Integrated Turn Signals
- Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Power Programmable Liftgate with Adjustable Height
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 6-way Power Adjustment and Lumbar Support
- Roof Rails
- Trailer Sway Control
Chevrolet Blazer RS (Starting from $41,100)
- 20-in Dark Android Machined-Face Aluminum Wheels
- LED Ambient Interior Lighting
- Hands-Free Gesture Liftgate with Logo Projection
- Black Interior Trim with Red Accents
- Enhanced Voice Recognition
- Black Exterior Accents and Front Grille
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus System with Navigation
- Perforated Leather Seat Trim
Chevrolet Blazer Premium (Starting from $42,295)
- 20-in Multi-spoke Medium Android Machined-Face Aluminum Wheels
- Seven-pin Trailering Wiring Harness
- Perforated Leather Seat Trim with Suede Microfiber Accents
- High Guidance with Hitch View
- Body-Colored and Chrome Exterior Accents
- Heavy-Duty Cooling System
- Bright Front Door Sill Plates
Engine & Performance
Chevrolet Blazer comes with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine that produces 228-horsepower. The users can also opt for a 3.6L V6 engine that produces 308-horsepower. Both engines are equipped with a nine-speed automatic transmission.
The base engine provides a fuel efficiency rating of 22mpg within the city and 29mpg on the highway. The V6 engine provides a fuel efficiency rating of 19mpg within the city and 27mpg on the highway.
Chevrolet Blazer Safety Features
You can rest assured about your family’s safety with these advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist System
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Automatic High-Beam Headlights
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Rearview Mirror with an Integrated Camera Display
- Rear Seat Reminder
- Pedestrian Detection
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Safety Alert Seat
- Teen Driver
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
Chevrolet Blazer Color Options
Chevrolet Blazer comes in 11 beautiful colors that look fantastic on the road.
- Red Hot
- Pewter Metallic
- Silver Ice Metallic
- Cayenne Orange Metallic
- Blue Glow Metallic
- Iridescent Pearl Tricoat
- Cherry Red Tintcoat
- Summit White
- Iron Gray Metallic
- Nitro Yellow Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
Enjoy a fun and entertaining ride with these advanced tech features.
- 8-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard 6-speaker Stereo
- Optional 8-speaker Stereo
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Wireless Device Charging
- Four USB Ports
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Satellite Radio
Awards & Recognition
Chevrolet Blazer has won several amazing awards for its remarkable performance.
- Best New Midsize SUV Award by Good Housekeeping Institute
- D Power APEAL Award in 2020
- Clean & Contemporary Styling and Cabin Award by Kelley Blue Book
Chevrolet Blazer Brief History
Chevrolet Blazer was launched as a full-size vehicle in 1969. It was based on the C/K Pickup Chassis and it was designed to compete with Ford Bronco and other SUVs that were leading the market at that time. It was marketed as Chevrolet K5 Blazer in most markets. Later on, it was renamed to Chevrolet Blazer in 1992.
Evolution of Chevrolet Blazer
Chevrolet has launched six generations of Chevrolet Blazer with several innovative changes.
First Generation (1969-1972)
The first generation was available with three engine options including a 250 CID L22 inline-six engine, 307 CID V8 engine, a 292 CID L25 inline-six engine. All engines were equipped with a three and four-speed manual transmission.
Second Generation (1973-1982)
The second generation offered a more contemporary look as it shared its fenders and hood with Chevrolet’s C-10 Pickup Trucks. It was available in three engine options including a 250 CID inline-six, a 350 CID V8, and a 6.2L Detroit Diesel V8 engine. In 1981, an egg-crate grille and quad rectangular headlights were added to the vehicle.
Third Generation (1983-1994)
It was the first generation of midsize Blazers that was particularly launched to compete with the incoming flood of compact SUVs. It was based on the S-10 truck chassis. The base engine was a 2.0L four-cylinder engine while the bigger engine was a 2.8L V6 engine. In 1985, a fuel-injected 2.5L engine replaced the 2.0L engine.
A 4.3L V6 engine was also added to the lineup in 1988. In 1991, the 2.0L and 2.8L engines were dropped leaving on 4.3L V6 engine behind.
Fourth Generation (1995-2005)
The fourth-generation was launched with a more stylish exterior and the interior and cargo space were significantly expanded. It was available with a Vortec 4300 V6 engine. The company also introduced an off-road package with special shocks, fender plates, skid plates, and increased ground clearance.
Fifth Generation (2006-2009)
The fifth generation was launched with a 4.2L inline-six engine. The company also offered a 5.3L V8 engine for more power. It came standard as a rear-wheel drive but the customers could also opt for an all-wheel drive. It was replaced by Chevrolet Traverse in 2009.
Sixth Generation (2019-Present)
The Chevrolet Blazer was relaunched as a mid-size Crossover CUV in 2019. It has a unibody construction and it’s based on the C1 platform. It’s offered with a 2.5L four-cylinder and a 3.6L V6 engine. A 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine was added to the lineup in 2020.
Chevrolet Blazer Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Chevrolet Blazer sales conducted within the United States.
||Chevrolet Blazer Units Sold
What’s the Cost of New and Used Chevrolet Blazer in the USA?
A new Chevrolet Blazer may cost around $33,400-$51,900 depending on the trim level you’re choosing. A used Chevrolet Blazer may cost around $30,300-$44,800 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Chevrolet Blazer for Cash in the USA
If you’re interested in selling your Chevrolet Blazer at a reasonable price, we’d be pleased enough to buy it from you. Over the years, we’ve purchased hundreds of Chevrolet Blazer units as it offers a smooth and comfortable ride with a stylish exterior. So, feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best quote for your Chevrolet Blazer today!