Table of Contents
Cadillac XT6, Handsome Exterior Styling, Spacious Seating, and High Capacity Cargo!
Cadillac XT6 is all set to offer comfortable and polished driving dynamics with its spacious interior. It’s known for its amazing gas mileage in its class. It delivers quick acceleration with its powerful engine and feels smooth over different road conditions. If you’re looking for a stylish luxury midsize SUV, we recommend looking at Cadillac XT6. If you have a Cadillac XT6, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Cadillac XT6 Trim Levels
Cadillac XT6 ensures a smooth driving experience with its three different trims.
Cadillac XT6 Luxury (Starting from $48,595)
- 18-in Multi-spoke Alloy Wheels with Bright Silver Finish
- Heated Front Seats
- Driver’s Seat with 8-way Power Adjustment
- Front Passenger’s Seat With 6-way Power Adjustment
- Remote Folding Third-row Seats
- Ruby Red Tail Lamp Lenses
- Synthetic Leather Upholstery
- Galvano Exterior Accents
Cadillac XT6 Premium Luxury (Starting from $52,995)
- 20-in Split Six-spoke Alloy Wheels with Polished Android Finish
- Hands-free Power Liftgate
- Genuine Leather Upholstery
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Second-row Captain’s Chairs
- Power-folding Third-row Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Authentic Exotic Wood Interior Accents
- Heated Second-row Outboard Seats
- Adaptive Damping Suspension
- Memory Settings for Side Mirrors and Steering Column
Cadillac XT6 Sport (Starting from $58,295)
- 20-in 12-spoke Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels with Dark Android Satin Finish Pockets
- Adaptive Damping Performance Suspension
- Carbon Fiber Interior Sport Accents
- Selectable Drive Modes
- Tinted Neutral Density Tail Lamp Lenses
- Brembo Brakes
- Twin-clutch Sports Control AWD with Chassis Damping Control
- Sport Mesh Grille
Engine & Performance
Cadillac XT6 comes standard with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine that can produce 237 horsepower. You can also choose a 3.6L V6 engine that produces 310 horsepower. Both engine options are combined with a nine-speed automatic transmission.
It comes standard as a front-wheel drive but you can also choose an all-wheel drive for better performance. The base engine provides a fuel efficiency rating of 21mpg within the city and 27mpg on the highway. The V6 engine achieves a rating of 19mpg within the city and 26mpg on the highway.
Cadillac XT6 Safety Features
You can rest assured about your family’s safety with these advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Pedestrian Detection
- Rearview Camera
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Reverse Automatic Emergency Braking
- Head-up Display
- Tri-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Safety Alert Seat
- Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- Night Vision Assist
- Surround Vision Recorder
- Teen Driver
Cadillac XT6 Color Options
Cadillac XT6 stands out with its eight color options.
- Crystal White Tintcoat
- Latte Metallic
- Stellar Black Metallic
- Dark Moon Blue Metallic
- Rosewood Metallic
- Wilder Metallic
- Infrared Tintcoat
- Satin Steel Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
Cadillac XT6 ensures a fun ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 8-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard 8-speaker Bose Audio System
- Optional 14-speaker Bose Audio System
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Six USB Ports
- Wireless Device Charging
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Satellite Radio
- Mapping & Navigation
- Digital Gauge Cluster
Awards & Recognition
Cadillac XT6 has won several awards for its amazing performance.
- SUV of the Year Award in 2020
- IIHS Top Safety Pick+ Award for Three Consecutive Years
Cadillac XT6 Brief History
Cadillac XT6 was launched as a mid-size luxury crossover SUV in 2019 as the model year 2020. It came with two engine options including a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder and a 3.6L V6 engine. Both engine options are combined with a nine-speed automatic transmission. It’s positioned between Cadillac Escalade and Cadillac XT5.
It’s the largest vehicle in the Cadillac’s XT series. It shares its wheelbase with Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia, and Chevrolet Blazer. It’s available in three different trims including luxury, premium luxury, and sport.
Cadillac XT6 Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Cadillac XT6 sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||Cadillac XT6 Units Sold|
What’s the Cost of New and Used Cadillac XT6 in the United States?
A new Cadillac XT6 may cost around $48,595-$69,500 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Cadillac XT6 may cost around $41,900-$67,800 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Cadillac XT6 for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Cadillac XT6 at an attractive price, we’d be more than happy to buy it from you. We’ve purchased a number of Cadillac XT6 units over the years because it provides a comfortable and polished ride with its spacious seating. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Cadillac XT6 today!
Here are some of the Cadillac Models We Buy: