Cadillac XT5, Stylish Exterior, Hushed Interior, and Above-Average Fuel Economy!
Cadillac XT5 is an ideal option for those who are looking for a high-quality luxury midsize SUV with a reasonable price tag. It delivers excellent power with its zippy four-cylinder engine while maintaining an excellent fuel-efficiency rating. It offers excellent maneuvering on tight city roads.
It can easily accommodate a big family with its spacious seating. We recommend taking Cadillac XT5 for a test drive if you’re looking for a quality luxury midsize SUV with a range of features. If you have a Cadillac XT5, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Cadillac XT5 Trim Levels
You get to enjoy a smooth driving experience with these three different trims.
Cadillac XT5 Luxury (Starting from $44,195)
- 18-in Multi-spoke Bright Silver Alloy Wheels
- Heated Front Seats
- Driver’s Seat with 8-way Power Adjustment
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 6-way Power Adjustment
- Power Liftgate with Programmable Height
- Synthetic Leather Upholstery
- Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel
- Cadillac Smart System Suite
- LED Headlamps with Cornering Lamps
- Bright Brushed Aluminum Roof Rails
- Aluminum Brushed Decor Trim
Cadillac XT5 Premium Luxury (Starting from $49,995)
- 18-in Split Six-spoke Pearl Nickel Alloy Wheels
- Genuine Leather Upholstery
- Illuminating Door Handles
- Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Front Seats with Lumbar Support
- Heated Rear Seats
- Door Lock and Latch Shields
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Vehicle Interior Movement Sensor
- Locking Steering Column
- Retractable Cargo Shade
Cadillac XT5 Sport (Starting from $57,095)
- 20-in. 12-spoke Painted Nickel Alloy Wheels
- Adaptive Suspension
- Clear Tail lamp Lenses
- High Gloss Black Exterior Accents
- Upgraded Front Brakes
- Sport Pedals
Engine & Performance
Cadillac XT5 comes with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine that can produce 235 horsepower. You can also choose a 3.6L V6 engine that produces 310 horsepower. Both engines are combined with a nine-speed automatic transmission. It comes standard as a front-wheel drive but you can also choose an all-wheel drive.
The base engine provides a fuel efficiency rating of 22mpg within the city and 29mpg on the highway. The V6 engine achieves a rating of 19mpg within the city and 26mpg on the highway.
Cadillac XT5 Safety Features
Cadillac XT5 ensures a safe and comfortable ride with these advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Driver Attention Monitoring
- Rear-seat Alert
- Push-button Start
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Hands-free Park Assist
- Rearview Mirror with Integrated Camera Display
- Forward-facing Night Vision Camera
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- Safety Alert Seat
- Optional Tri-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Head-up Display
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Proximity Keyless Entry
- Rear Collision Warning
Cadillac XT5 Color Options
Cadillac XT5 comes in eight beautiful colors that can perfectly match your style.
- Satin Steel Metallic
- Rosewood Metallic
- Crystal White Tricoat
- Latte Metallic
- Dark Moon Blue Metallic
- Infrared Tintcoat
- Stellar Black Metallic
- Wilder Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
You’d never feel bored with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 8-in Touchscreen Display
- 8-in Digital Instrument Cluster
- Standard 8-speaker Stereo
- Optional 14-speaker Stereo
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Wireless Device Charging
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Ambient Interior Lighting
- Four USB Ports
- Mapping & Navigation
- Satellite Radio
- Panoramic Sunroof
Awards & Recognition
Cadillac XT5 has won several awards for its amazing performance.
- Car of the Year Award by Kelley Blue Book
- Best Value for Money Award by U.S News & World Report
- IIHS Top Safety Pick+
Cadillac XT5 Brief History
Cadillac XT5 was launched as a D-segment crossover SUV in 2016 as the model year 2017. It was introduced at LA Auto Show and Dubai Motor Show in November 2015. It was introduced as a replacement for Cadillac SRX. It was the best-selling model of Cadillac as of 2017. It’s positioned between XT4 and XT6.
Evolution of Cadillac XT5
Cadillac XT5 was introduced with two engine options including a 2.0L four-cylinder and a 3.6L V6 engine. It was initially available as an 8-speed automatic transmission and was later upgraded to a nine-speed automatic transmission. It was available in three different trims including luxury, premium luxury, and platinum.
Platinum was replaced by the Sport variant in 2020. The exterior was also slightly upgraded during this year. The 2.0L four-cylinder engine was also upgraded to the 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine.
Cadillac XT5 Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Cadillac XT5 sales conducted within the United States.
||Cadillac XT5 Units Sold
What’s the Price of New and Used Cadillac XT5 in the USA?
A new Cadillac XT5 may cost around $44,195-$57,095 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Cadillac XT5 may cost around $22,900-$53,000 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Cadillac XT5 for Cash in the USA
If you’re planning to sell your Cadillac XT5 at a reasonable price, we’d be pleased enough to make an offer. Over the years, we’ve purchased hundreds of Cadillac XT5 units because it provides the benefits of a luxury midsize SUV with a reasonable price tag. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Cadillac XT5 today!