Cadillac Lyriq, Competitive Driving Range, Aggressive Interior Styling, and Quiet Cabin!
Cadillac Lyriq is the first battery electric SUV introduced by Cadillac. It offers outstanding driving dynamics with its sharp styling and modern cabin. It doesn’t only support DC fast charging but also enables you to refill the battery with standard in-home connections. Lyriq is designed to offer a luxurious ride with a comfortable interior.
If you’re looking for a stylish battery electric midsize Luxury SUV, Cadillac Lyriq must be on your list. If you have a Cadillac Lyriq, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Cadillac Lyriq Trim Levels
Cadillac Lyriq comes in a single trim that provides a smooth driving experience in different conditions.
- 20-in Painted Alloy Wheels
- Four-wheel Independent Suspension
- Front Bucket Seats with 8-way Power Adjustment
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Split-folding Rear Seatback
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Reclining Rear Seats
- 2-front and 3-rear Headrests
- Leather-wrapped, Tilt-and-telescoping Steering Wheel
- Front and Rear Cupholders and Door Pockets
- Heated Side Mirrors with Integrated Turn Signals
Engine & Performance
Cadillac Lyriq comes with a 340-hp electric motor that provides excellent acceleration and responsive handling in different road conditions. You can also choose a 500-hp dual-motor all-wheel drive for better performance. Cadillac Lyriq offers stable handling around turns.
Cadillac Lyriq is designed to offer a remarkable day-to-day driving experience. Cadillac Lyriq provides a fuel efficiency rating of 82-MPGe within the city and 92-MPGe on the highway. On average, it can offer 312 miles per charge.
Cadillac Lyriq Safety Features
Cadillac Lyriq ensures your family’s safety with these advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Traction Control with Stability Control
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Tire Pressure Monitoring
- Auto Delay Off Headlamps
- Rear Door Child Safety Locks
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Self-leveling Headlights
- Rear Height-adjustable Headrests
- Side Mirrors with Integrated Turn Signals
- Child Seat Anchors
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
Cadillac Lyriq Color Options
Cadillac Lyriq stands out with its four beautiful colors.
- Stellar Black Metallic
- Crystal White Tintcoat
- Satin Steel Metallic
- Opulent Blue Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
You get to enjoy a fun and entertaining ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 33-in Curved Advanced LED Touchscreen
- 19-speaker AKG Surround-sound Stereo
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Wireless Device Charging
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Satellite Radio
- USB with External Media Control
- HD Radio
- Universal Garage Door Opener
Cadillac Lyriq Brief History
Cadillac Lyriq is a battery electric 5-door luxury mid-size SUV that will enter the American market in 2023. The company started taking orders for this vehicle in May 2022. It’s the first fully electric vehicle introduced by Cadillac. It offers the autopilot feature on the freeway. Similarly, it comes with automatic parking and unparking feature.
It’s based on the Ultium platform. It comes standard as a rear-wheel drive but you can also choose an all-wheel drive. The manufacturing unit is established at Spring Hill Manufacturing in Spring Hill, Tennessee.
What’s the Price of Cadillac Lyriq in the United States?
Cadillac Lyriq may cost around $59,990-$64,900 depending on the package you’re choosing.
Sell your Cadillac Lyriq for Cash in the USA
If you’re interested in selling your Cadillac Lyriq at an attractive price, we’d be more than happy to make an offer. This battery-electric mid-size SUV can offer an excellent driving experience for daily commutes. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Cadillac Lyriq today!