Cadillac CT4, Sharp Styling, Well-Balanced Ride, and Eager Driving Demeanor!
Cadillac CT4 offers quick acceleration and smooth handling with its powerful engine options. It’s designed to offer composed driving dynamics with a range of standard features. Furthermore, it offers pretty impressive fuel economy in its class. Cadillac CT4 is a recommended option for those who want to enjoy the benefits of a small luxury car with a tighter budget.
Cadillac CT4 Trim Levels
Cadillac CT4 ensures a smooth driving experience with its five different trims.
Cadillac CT4 Luxury (Starting from $34,890)
- 17-in Alloy Wheels with Bright Silver Finish
- LED Headlamps and Taillamps
- Synthetic Leather Upholstery
- Dual Trapezoid Exhaust Tips
- Heated Front Seats
- Luxury Theme Front Fascia and Bright Accented Grille
- Driver’s Seat with 12-way Power Adjustment
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 8-way Power Adjustment
- Pitch Dark Night Center Console Trim
- Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel and Paddle Shifters
- Split-folding Rear Seat
- Bright Accented Door Handles
- Cadillac Smart System
Cadillac CT4 Premium Luxury (Starting from $39,790)
- 18-in Alloy Wheels with Sterling Silver Finish
- Synergy Finish Aluminum Center Console Trim
- Rotary Infotainment Controller with Jog Functionality
- Leather Seating Surfaces with Mini-perforated Inserts
- Driver Seat with Memory Feature
Cadillac CT4 Sport (Starting from $40,990)
- 18-in Alloy Wheels with Pearl Nickel Finish
- Pendulum Finish Center Console Trim
- Performance Design Grille with Dark Aero Mesh
- Thick-rim, Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel
- Body-colored Door Handles
- Sport Bolstered Front Seating
- Transparent Outer-lens Taillamps
- Front Seats with 18-way Power Adjustment and Four-way Power Lumbar Support
Cadillac CT4-V (Starting from $47,090)
- Summer-only, High-performance Tires
- Performance Traction Management with Launch Control
- Buckle to Driver
- Rear Limited-slip Differential
- Electronic Precision Shift
- Twenty-two Carbon Fiber Center Console Trim
- LED Reflective Windshield Collision Alert
- Quad-trapezoid Bright Exhaust Tips
- Performance Suspension with Magnetic Ride Control
- Front Premium Carpet Floor Parts with V-Series Logo
- Leather-wrapped Performance Steering Wheel
Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing (Starting from $59,990)
- 18-in Alloy Wheels with Polished/Dark Android Gloss Finish
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Ambient Door and Footwell Lighting
- Gray-tinted LED Taillamps
- Six-speed Manual Transmission
- 12-in. HD Reconfigurable Cluster Display
Engine & Performance
Cadillac CT4 provides a remarkable driving experience with its four engine options.
|Engine||Horsepower||City MPG||Highway MPG|
|2.0L Turbocharged Four-cylinder||237-hp||23mpg||34mpg|
|2.7L Turbocharged Four-cylinder||310-hp||21mpg||31mpg|
|2.7L Turbocharged Four-cylinder||325-hp||20mpg||29mpg|
|3.6L Twin-turbo V6||472-hp||16mpg||24mpg|
All engine options are combined with an 8-speed automatic transmission but you can also choose a 10-speed automatic transmission. The top-of-the-line variant comes with a 6-speed manual transmission. Cadillac CT4 comes standard as a rear-wheel drive but you can also choose an all-wheel drive for better performance.
Cadillac CT4 Safety Features
Cadillac CT4 ensures your family’s safety with these advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Safety Alert Seat
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Pedestrian Detection
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Reverse Automatic Emergency Braking
- Super Cruise
- Following Distance Indicator
- Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers
- Rear-seat Reminder
- Adaptive Headlights
- Teen Driver
- Proximity Keyless Entry
- Buckle to Drive
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
Cadillac CT4 Color Options
Cadillac CT4 can perfectly match anyone’s style with its thirteen beautiful colors.
- Summit White
- Shadow Metallic
- Crystal White Tricoat
- Diamond Sky Metallic
- Dark Emerald Frost
- Black Raven
- Wave Metallic
- Infrared Tintcoat
- Electric Blue
- Satin Steel Metallic
- Garnet Metallic
- Blaze Orange Metallic
- Rift Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
Cadillac CT4 ensures a fun driving experience with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 8-in Touchscreen Display
- 12-in Digital Gauge Cluster
- Standard 8-speaker Stereo
- Optional 15-speaker AKG Surround-sound Stereo
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Ambient Interior Lighting
- Wireless Device Charging
- Two USB Ports
- Universal Garage Door Opener
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Voice Recognition
- Satellite Radio
- Cabin Air Ionization
- HD Radio
Awards & Recognition
Cadillac CT4 has won several awards for its incredible performance.
- Vehicle of the Year Award in 2020
- IIHS Top Safety Pick+
Cadillac CT4 Brief History
Cadillac CT4 was launched as a luxury compact executive sedan in 2019 as the model year 2020. It’s positioned below Cadillac CT5. It was launched as a replacement for Cadillac ATS. Its manufacturing unit is established at the Lansing Grand River Assembly plant in Lansing, Michigan. The Chinese model is manufactured at the SAIC-GM Jinqiao plant in China.
Evolution of Cadillac CT4
Cadillac CT4 was launched with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder and a 2.7L turbocharged four-cylinder engine. It was initially available in three different trims including Luxury, Premium Luxury, and Sport. The company introduced a high-performance (CT4-V) version in May 2019.
Furthermore, the Blackwing variant was launched with a 3.6L twin-turbo V6 engine in 2021.
Cadillac CT4 Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Cadillac CT4 sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||Cadillac CT4 Units Sold|
What’s the Price of New and Used Cadillac CT4 in the United States?
A new Cadillac CT4 may cost around $34,890-$59,990 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Cadillac CT4 may cost around $31,900-$57,900 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Cadillac CT4 for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Cadillac CT4 at a reasonable price, we’d be more than happy to buy it from you. We’ve purchased a number of Cadillac CT4 units recently because it offers a smooth driving experience with a number of standard features. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Cadillac CT4 today!