Buick Envision, Peppy Engine, Nicely Sculpted Exterior, and Comfortable Ride!
Buick Envision provides a powerful driving experience with its peppy engine. Still, it provides excellent fuel efficiency in its class. It ensures your family’s comfort with its roomy seating. It comes with a range of driver assistance features that provide a safe and comfortable ride. Buick Envision provides the amazing benefits of a luxury compact SUV with a reasonable price tag.
Buick Envision Trim Levels
Buick Envision provides a smooth driving experience with its three different trims.
Buick Envision Preferred (Starting from $31,800)
- 18-in Alloy Wheels
- Center and Rear Limited-slip Differential
- Cloth Upholstery with Synthetic Leather Accents
- Heated Front Bucket Seats
- LED Headlights
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Driver’s Seat with 8-way Power Adjustment
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 6-way Manual Adjustment
- Hands-free Power Liftgate
Buick Envision Essence (Starting from $36,000)
- 18-in Painted Alloy Wheels
- Front and Rear Stabilizer Bar
- Front Bucket Seats with 8-way Power Adjustment
- Leather Upholstery
- Multi-level Heating Front Seats
- Split-folding Rear Seatback
- Rear Ventilation Ducts
- Dusk Sensing Headlamps
- LED Daytime Running Lights
Buick Envision Avenir (Starting from $40,400)
- 20-in Painted Alloy Wheels
- Four-wheel Independent Suspension
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Front Bucket Seats with 8-way Power Adjustment
- Reclining Rear Seats
- Folding Center Armrest
- Auto Delay Off Headlamps
- Child Seat Anchors
- Speed Sensitive Volume Controls
- Heated, Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel
Engine & Performance
Buick Envision comes with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine combined with a nine-speed automatic transmission that can produce 228 horsepower. It comes standard as a front-wheel drive but you can also choose an all-wheel drive for better performance.
The front-wheel drive provides a fuel efficiency rating of 24mpg within the city and 31mpg on the highway. The all-wheel drive achieves a rating of 22mpg within the city and 29mpg on the highway.
Buick Envision Safety Features
Buick Envision ensures your family’s safety with these advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Push-button Start
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Safety Alert Seat
- Rearview Mirror with Integrated Camera Display
- Teen Driver
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Rearview Camera
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Proximity Keyless Entry
- Head-up Display
Buick Envision Color Options
Buick Envision stands out with its eight beautiful colors.
- Cinnabar Metallic
- Dark Moon Blue Metallic
- Satin Steel Gray Metallic
- Ebony Twilight Metallic
- Summit White
- Sapphire Metallic
- Burnished Bronze Metallic
- Rich Garnet Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
You get to enjoy a fun and entertaining ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- Standard 8-in Touchscreen Display
- Optional 10.2-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard six-speaker Stereo
- Optional nine-speaker Stereo
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Smartphone Charging Pad
- Satellite Radio
- Mapping & Navigation
- Four USB Ports
- HD Radio
- Manual Air Conditioner
Awards & Recognition
Buick Envision has won several awards for its amazing performance.
- Luxury SUV of the Year Award in 2017
- 5-years Cost to Own Award in 2018
- IIHS Top Safety Pick+
Buick Envision Brief History
Buick Envision was launched as a compact crossover SUV in 2014. It reached the American market in 2016. General Motors started its manufacturing as a joint venture with SAIC-GM. It was planned to be launched as a plug-in hybrid with two large scissor doors opening upward. However, it was later introduced as a 5-door SUV.
Evolution of Buick Envision
Buick has launched two generations of Buick Envision since 2014.
First Generation (2014-2020)
The first generation was launched with two engine options including a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder and a 2.5L four-cylinder engine. It was available as a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission and a nine-speed automatic transmission. A 1.5L turbocharged four-cylinder engine was also introduced for the Chinese market.
A facelift version was launched in 2018 with revised tail lights and rear styling, a new seating design, and stop/start calibration. Another facelift version was introduced in 2020 with revised front and rear styling.
Second Generation (2021-Present)
The second generation was launched with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine combined with a nine-speed automatic transmission. It shares its platform with Cadillac XT4. It comes with advanced safety features including lane departure warning, blindspot monitoring, and forward collision warning.
Buick Envision Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Buick Envision sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||Buick Envision Units Sold|
What’s the Price of New and Used Buick Envision in the USA?
A new Buick Envision may cost around $31,800-$45,900 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Buick Envision may cost around $19,000-$43,900 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Buick Envision for Cash in the USA
If you’re looking for an attractive deal for your Buick Envision, we’d be more than happy to make an offer. Over the years, we’ve purchased hundreds of Buick Envision units because it offers the amazing benefits of a luxury compact SUV with a reasonable price tag. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Buick Envision today!