BMW Z4, Potent Engine, Well-Tuned Chassis, and Sharp Interior Design!
BMW Z4 offers a comfortable ride with its welcoming cabin and exciting driving dynamics. BMW Z4 offers a composed ride and agile handling around turns. Although it delivers quick acceleration, it has the best fuel efficiency in its class. BMW Z4 is an ideal choice for those who need a luxury sports car with a reasonable price tag.
BMW Z4 Trim Levels
BMW Z4 ensures a smooth and comfortable ride with its two different trims.
BMW Z4 sDrive30i (Starting from $49,900)
- 18-in Painted Alloy Wheels
- Front Sport Seats with 10-way Power Adjustment
- Leather-wrapped, Sport Steering Wheel
- Front Seats with 2-way Manual Lumbar Support
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Dusk Sensing Headlamps
- Heated Side Mirrors with Integrated Turn Signals
- Tilt-and-Telescoping Steering Wheel
- Electrochromatic Rearview Mirror
BMW Z4 M40i (Starting from $63,700)
- 18-in Painted Alloy Wheels with Performance Tires
- Rear Limited-slip Differential
- Four-wheel Independent Suspension
- Height Adjustable, Front Sport Seats
- Multi-level Heating Front Seats
- Driver Seat Thigh Extension
- Self-leveling Headlights
- Heated, Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel
Engine & Performance
BMW Z4 comes standard with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine that produces 255 horsepower. Buyers can also choose a 3.0L turbocharged V6 engine that produces 382 horsepower. Both engine options are combined with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
The base engine provides a fuel efficiency rating of 25mpg within the city and 32mpg on the highway. The V6 engine achieves a rating of 22mpg within the city and 29mpg on the highway.
BMW Z4 Safety Features
You can rest assured about your family’s safety with these advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Automatic Parking Assist
- Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers
- Head-up Display
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Rearview Camera
- Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror
- Pedestrian Detection
- Proximity Keyless Entry
- Adaptive Headlights
BMW Z4 Color Options
BMW Z4 stands out with its seven beautiful colors.
- Black Sapphire Metallic
- Glacier Silver Metallic
- Alpine White
- San Francisco Red Metallic
- Mediterranean Blue Metallic
- Mineral White Metallic
- Misano Blue Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
You get to enjoy a fun and entertaining ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 10.25-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard 10-speaker Stereo
- Optional 12-speaker Harman Kardon Surround-sound Stereo
- 10.25-in Digital Instrument Cluster
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Universal Garage Door Opener
- Ambient Interior Lighting
- Satellite Radio
- Two USB Ports
- Voice Recognition
- Mapping & Navigation
Awards & Recognition
BMW Z4 has won several awards for its incredible performance.
- Renowned IDEA Design Award in 2009
- Best Car to Buy Award in 2020
- Best Value for Money Award
BMW Z4 Brief History
BMW Z4 was launched as a successor to the E85/E86. It’s the fourth model launched under the BMW Z Series. It was launched as a 2-door roadster and a 2-door coupe. Z4 has a stiffer chassis compared to its predecessors. The Z4 is made up of lightweight materials as compared to the previous models.
Evolution of BMW Z4
The BMW Z4 has gone through several changes over the years. The Roadster was launched with a 2.5i and a 3.0i six-cylinder engine in 2002. It was available as a 5-/6-speed manual and a 5-/6-speed automatic transmission.
The coupe variant was introduced in April 2006. It came with a 3.0i six-cylinder engine combined with a six-speed manual and a six-speed automatic transmission. The company also made several exterior and interior upgrades during this year.
BMW Z4 Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of BMW Z4 sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||BMW Z4 Units Sold|
What’s the Price of New and Used BMW Z4 in the USA?
A new BMW Z4 may cost around $49,900-$64,500 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used BMW Z4 may cost around $23,500-$60,900 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your BMW Z4 for Cash in the USA
If you’re interested in selling your BMW Z4 at a reasonable price, we’d be more than happy to buy it from you. We’ve purchased a number of BMW Z4 units over the years because it’s one of the most fuel-efficient luxury sports cars available with a reasonable price tag. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your BMW Z4 today!