BMW X4, Muscular Engine, Cool Fastback Exterior Styling, and Athletic Handling!
BMW X4 delivers a comfortable ride with its stylish and finely trimmed cabin. It provides lively acceleration and athletic handling with its powerful engine options. Its stylish exterior and aggressive styling make it stand out among others. If you’re looking for a luxury compact SUV with the look and feel of a sports sedan, BMW X4 must be on top of your list. If you have a BMW X4, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
BMW X4 Trim Levels
BMW X4 provides a smooth ride with its three different trims.
BMW X4 xDrive30i (Starting from $51,800)
- 19-in Painted Alloy Wheels
- 2.0L Turbocharged Four-cylinder Engine
- Front Seats with 10-way Power Adjustment and 2-way Manual Lumbar Support
- Sport Front Seats with Height Adjustment Feature
- Split-folding Rear Seatback
- Folding Center Armrest
- Dusk Sensing Headlamps
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Two-front and Three-rear Headrests
- Tilt and Telescoping Steering Wheel
- Front and Rear Cupholders
- Side Mirror with Integrated Turn Signals
BMW X4 M40i (Starting from $62,400)
- 19-in Painted Alloy Wheels
- 3.0L Turbocharged Inline-six Engine
- Front Sports Seats with 10-way Power Adjustment and Power Lumbar Support
- Driver Seat Thigh Extension
- Reclining Rear Seats
- Rear Ventilation Ducts
- Auto Delay Off Headlamps
- Front Fog Driving Lights
- Self-leveling Headlights
- Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel
- Front and Rear Door Pockets
- Heated Side Mirrors with Integrated Turn Signals
BMW X4 M (Starting from $73,600)
- 20-in Alloy Wheels
- Premium Leather Upholstery
- Adaptive Sport Suspension
- Sports Exhaust System
- Heated Front and Rear Seats
- Gloss Black Exterior Trim
- Upgraded Sport Front Seats
- Heated, Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel
- Competition-specific Suspension Tuning
Engine & Performance
BMW X4 comes with four engine options that provide outstanding performance in different situations. All engine options are combined with an eight-speed automatic transmission. It comes standard as an all-wheel drive. The best part is that it provides excellent stability around turns even if you’re going at a fast speed.
|2.0L Turbocharged Four-Cylinder
|3.0L Turbocharged Inline-six
|3.0L Twin-turbo Inline-six
|3.0L Twin-turbo Inline-six
BMW X4 Safety Features
BMW X4 ensures a safe and comfortable ride with its advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-speed Traffic Jam Assist
- Driver Attention Monitoring
- Tri-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Drive Recorder
- Proximity Keyless Entry
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- Head-up Display
- Push-button Start
- Hands-free Parallel Park Assist
- Rearview Camera
BMW X4 Color Options
BMW X4 stands out among others with its nine beautiful colors.
- Alpine White
- Dark Graphite Metallic
- Jet Black
- Black Sapphire Metallic
- Flamenco Red Metallic
- Mineral White Metallic
- Carbon Black Metallic
- Glacier Silver Metallic
- Phytonic Blue Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
BMW X4 ensures a fun and entertaining ride with its advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 12.3-in Touchscreen Display
- 12.3-in Digital Instrument Cluster
- Standard 12-speaker Stereo
- Optional 16-speaker Stereo
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Gesture Control
- Panoramic Moonroof
- Satellite Radio
- HD Radio
- Two USB Ports
- Mapping & Navigation
Awards & Recognition
BMW X4 has won several awards for its outstanding performance.
- Best SUV of the Year Award
- Best SUV for Families Award
- IIHS Top Safety Pick
BMW X4 Brief History
BMW X4 was launched as a 5-door coupe SUV in 2014 as the model year 2015. It’s commonly recognized as the coupe version of the BMW X3. It features styling elements of a traditional two-door coupe and it’s marketed as a sports activity coupe. It’s positioned between BMW X3 and X5.
Evolution of BMW X4
BMW has launched two generations of BMW X4 since 2014.
First Generation (2014-2017)
The first generation was launched with two gas engines including a 2.0L turbocharged inline-four and a 3.0L turbocharged inline-six engine. The company also launched two diesel engines including a 2.0L turbocharged inline-four and a 3.0L twin-turbo inline-six engine.
It was available as a 6-speed manual and an 8-speed automatic transmission.
Second Generation (2018-Present)
The second generation is launched with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder, a 3.0L turbocharged inline-six, and a 3.0L twin-turbo inline-six engine. The company also introduced two diesel engines including a 2.0L turbocharged inline-four and a 3.0L turbocharged inline-six engine.
It’s available as an eight-speed automatic transmission. It comes in three different trims and provides a range of advanced tech and safety features.
BMW X4 Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of BMW X4 sales conducted within the United States.
||BMW X4 Units Sold
What’s the Price of a New and Used BMW X4 in the USA?
A new BMX X4 may cost around $51,800-$73,600 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used BMW X4 may cost around $28,500-$56,600 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your BMW X4 for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your BMW X4 at an attractive price, we’d be more than happy to make an offer. We’ve purchased hundreds of BMW X4 units over the years because it provides a comfortable and powerful driving experience. Feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your BMW X4 today!