BMW X3, Powerful Engine, Agile Handling, and Spacious Seating!
BMW X3 beats all the competitors with its powerful engine and spacious seating. It provides excellent gas mileage while delivering quick acceleration. With its large cargo capacity, it proves to be a great option for long rides. We strongly recommend taking BMW X3 for a test drive if you’re looking for a stylish and fun-to-drive small luxury SUV.
BMW X3 Trim Levels
BMW X3 provides an excellent driving experience with its four different trims.
BMW X3 sDrive30i (Starting from $43,700)
- 19-in Aluminum Wheels
- 2.0L Turbocharged Four-cylinder Engine
- Sport Front Seats with 10-way Power Adjustment
- Driver Seat Thigh Extension
- Split-folding Rear Seatback
- Rear Ventilation Ducts with Fan Control
- Rear Height Adjustable Headrests
- Tilt and Telescoping Steering Wheel
- Universal Garage Door Opener
- Electrochromatic Rearview Mirror
- Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel
BMW X3 xDrive30i (Starting from $45,700)
- 19-in Painted Alloy Wheels
- Four-wheel Independent Suspension
- Sport Front Seats 10-way Power Adjustment
- Front Seats with Height-adjustment Feature
- Reclining Rear Seats
- External Temperature Display
- Folding Center Armrest
- Auto Delay Off Headlamps
- Cargo Floor Mats
BMW X3 M40i (Starting from $57,800)
- 19-in Painted Alloy Wheels
- 3.0L Turbocharged Inline-six Engine
- Center Limited-slip Differential
- Front Seats with 10-way Power Adjustment and Power Lumbar Support
- Self-leveling Headlights
- Side Mirrors with Integrated Turn Signals
- Hands-free Entry
BMW X3 M (Starting from $70,100)
- 20-in Painted Alloy Wheels
- Inside Mounted Temporary Spare Tire
- 3.0 Twin-turbo Inline-six Engine
- Front Sport Seats with 14-way Power Adjustment and Power Lumbar Support
- Front Seats with Multi-level Heating
- Leather-wrapped, Tilt/Telescoping Steering Wheel
- Front and Rear Cupholders
Engine & Performance
BMW X3 comes with four engine options that provide a remarkable performance in different conditions. All engine options are combined with an eight-speed automatic transmission. It comes standard as a rear-wheel-drive but you can also choose an all-wheel-drive for better performance.
|Engine||Horsepower||City MPG||Highway MPG|
|2.0L Turbocharged Four-cylinder||248-hp||23mpg||29mpg|
|3.0L Turbocharged Inline-six||382-hp||21mpg||28mpg|
|3.0L Twin-turbo Inline-six||473-hp||21mpg||26mpg|
|3.0L Twin-turbo Inline-six||503-hp||15mpg||20mpg|
BMW X3 Safety Features
BMW X3 ensures a safe and comfortable ride with its advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Dusk Sensing Headlamps
- Evasive Steering Assist
- Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Head-up Display
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Tri-zone Automatic Climate Control
BMW X3 Color Options
BMW X3 can perfectly match anyone’s style with its nine beautiful colors.
- Jet Black
- Dark Graphite Metallic
- Alpine White
- Carbon Black Metallic
- Glacier Silver Metallic
- Black Sapphire Metallic
- Sunstone Metallic
- Mineral White Metallic
- Phytonic Blue Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
You’d never feel bored with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- Standard 10.25-in Touchscreen Display
- Optional 12.3-in Touchscreen Display
- Standard 5.1-in Digital Instrument Cluster
- Optional 12.3-in Digital Instrument Cluster
- Standard 12-speaker Stereo
- Optional 16-speaker Harman Kardon Stereo
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Wireless Device Charging
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- HD Radio
- Panoramic Moonroof
- Mapping & Navigation
- Satellite Radio
Awards & Recognition
BMW X3 has won several awards for its outstanding performance.
- Best Sport Utility Vehicle Award in 2005
- Best Sport SUV for Families Award in 2021
- IIHS Top Safety Pick Award
BMW X3 Brief History
BMW X3 was launched as a compact luxury crossover 5-door SUV in 2003. It’s marketed as the Sports Activity Vehicle. It’s positioned between BMW X2 and BMW X5. BMW introduced this vehicle in conjunction with Magna Steyr of Graz, Austria. The company introduced an all-electric version of this car that is sold as the BMW iX3.
BMW X3 has been giving tough competition to Mercedes-Benz GLK-class and other mid-size premium SUVs since 2008.
Evolution of BMW X3
BMW has launched three generations of BMW X3 since 2003.
First Generation (2003-2009)
The first generation was launched with a fixed-profile convertible body. It came with three engine options including a 2.0L inline-four, 2.5L inline-six, and 3.0L inline-six. It was available as a 6-speed automatic and a 6-speed manual transmission.
A facelift version was launched in 2006 with revised headlights, taillights, grille, front & rear bumper, and interior. The 2.5L inline-six engine was also discontinued in 2006.
Second Generation (2010-2016)
The manufacturing unit was moved to BMW’s United States plant in Greer, South Carolina. It was launched with two engine options including a 2.0L inline-four and a 3.0L inline-six. It was available as a 6-speed manual and an 8-speed automatic transmission.
The 3.0L inline-six engine was replaced by a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine in 2013. A facelift version was launched in 2014 with new modified twin circular headlights, side mirrors with integrated turn signals, new front & rear bumper, new exterior colors, redesigned kidney grille, light-alloy wheels, and more.
Third Generation (2017-Present)
The third generation comes with 2.0L turbocharged inline-four, 3.0L turbocharged inline-six, and 3.0L twin-turbo inline-six engines. All engine options are combined with an eight-speed automatic transmission. It brings a range of advanced tech and entertainment features.
BMW X3 Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of BMW X3 sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||BMW X3 Units Sold|
What’s the Price of New and Used BMW X3 in the USA?
A new BMW X3 may cost around $43,700-$71,000 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used BMW X3 may cost around $8,700-$62,900 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your BMW X3 for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your BMW X3 at an attractive price, we’d be more than happy to make an offer. We’ve purchased hundreds of BMW X3 units over the years because it’s the #1 luxury compact SUV available with tons of amazing features. So, feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best quote for your BMW X3 today!