Audi Q7, Refined Ride, Premium Interior Materials, and High-end Tech Features!
Audi Q7 offers an excellent driving experience with its powerful engines, top-quality cabin, and fun-to-drive demeanor. You get to enjoy a smooth ride with its nimble steering and engaging handling. We recommend taking Audi Q7 for a test drive if you’re looking for a luxury midsize SUV with plenty of features. If you have an Audi Q7, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Audi Q7 Trim Levels
Audi Q7 offers excellent performance with its three different trims.
Audi Q7 Premium (Starting from $55,800)
- 19-in Alloy Wheels
- Hands-free Power Liftgate
- Heated Front Seats with 8-way Power Adjustment
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Power Folding Third-row Seats
- Leather Upholstery
- Heated, Power-folding Side Mirrors
- Signal Booster for Connected Phone
Audi Q7 Premium Plus (Starting from $58,700)
- 20-in Alloy Wheels
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats with 12-way Power Adjustment
- Heated Second-row Seats
- Ambient Interior Lighting
- Power Rear-window Sunshades
- Volcano Leather Seats
- Illuminated Door Sills
- Adaptive Air Suspension
Audi Q7 Prestige (Starting from $72,000)
- 20-in Alloy Wheels
- All-wheel Steering
- Matrix LED Headlights
- Center Limited Slip Differential
- Bucket Front Seats with 12-way Power Adjustment
- Alcantra Headliner
- Heated & Ventilated Front Seats
- Massaging Front Seats
- Reclining Rear Seats
- Night Vision Camera
- Split-folding Rear Seatback
- Power Folding Split-bench Third-row Seats
Engine & Performance
Audi Q7 offers a smooth driving experience with its three different trims.
|2.0L Turbocharged Four-cylinder
|3.0L Turbocharged V6
|4.0L Turbocharged V8
All engine options are combined with an eight-speed automatic transmission. It comes standard as an all-wheel drive. It offers a perfect balance between agility and comfort.
Audi Q7 Safety Features
You can rest assured about your family’s safety with these advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Audi Pre Sense Basic
- Auto Delay Off Headlights
- Audi Pre Sense Front and Rear
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Night Vision Camera
- Tri-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Audi Side Assist
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Intersection Assist
- Quad-zone Automatic Climate Control Available
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Rearview Camera
Audi Q7 Color Options
Audi Q7 can perfectly match anyone’s style with its ten beautiful colors.
- Barrel Brown Metallic
- Samurai Gray Metallic
- Carrara White
- Florett Silver Metallic
- Vicuna Beige Metallic
- Night Black
- Navarra Blue Metallic
- Glacier Black Metallic
- Orca Black Metallic
- Galaxy Blue Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
Audi Q7 ensures fun and entertaining ride with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 10.1-in Upper Touchscreen Display
- 8.6-in Lower Touchscreen Display
- Standard 10-speaker Stereo
- Optional 19-speaker Bose Stereo
- 23-speaker Bang & Olufsen Sound System Available
- Audi’s Virtual Cockpit
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Wireless Device Charging
- Wi-fi Hotspot
- Satellite Radio
- Mapping & Navigation
- Panoramic Sunroof
Awards & Recognition
Audi Q7 has won several awards for its incredible performance.
- Best Buy Award in the Midsize Luxury SUV Category
- Ranked Among Wards 10 Best UX List in 2020
- Best Luxury SUV for Comfort Award in 2021
Audi Q7 Brief History
Audi Q7 was unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September 2005 as the full-size luxury SUV. The production started in autumn of 2005 and it was available for deliveries in 2006. It was the first SUV launched by Audi. It’s based on the Volkswagen Group MLB Platform.
It shares its chassis with Porsche Cayenne, Bentley Bentayga, Volkswagen Touareg, and Lamborghini Urus.
Evolution of Audi Q7
Audi has launched two generations of Audi Q7 since 2006.
The first generation was launched as a full-size luxury SUV with three engine options including a 3.0L turbocharged V6, 3.6L turbocharged V6, and 4.2L V8. It was available as a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed/8-speed automatic transmission.
A facelift version was introduced in 2010 that came with new wheel designs, LED daytime running lights, four new paint colors, chrome accents, and updated body styling. It also came with new interior color choices, new leather seating, a new instrument cluster, and ambient door lighting.
Second Generation (2015-Present)
The second generation was launched as a midsize luxury SUV. It came with three engine options including a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder, 3.0L turbocharged V6, and a 4.0L turbocharged V8 engine. It’s available as an eight-speed automatic transmission.
A facelift version was introduced in 2020 with a redesigned grille, new side sills, revised exhaust tips, and front and rear bumpers. Furthermore, it stands out with its LED Matrix Headlights.
Audi Q7 Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Audi Q7 sales conducted within the United States.
||Audi Q7 Units Sold
What’s the Cost of New and Used Audi Q7 in the USA?
A new Audi Q7 may cost around $55,800-$91,500 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Audi Q7 may cost around $15,400-$74,500 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Audi Q7 for Cash in the USA
If you’re interested in selling your Audi Q7 at a reasonable price, we’d be pleased enough to buy it from you. We’ve purchased hundreds of Audi Q7 units over the years because it offers a comfortable ride with a range of high-end features. So, feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best quote for your Audi Q7 today!