Audi E-Tron, Aggressive Styling, Lively Acceleration, and Silent Cabin!
Audi E-Tron is all set to offer a balanced ride with its powerful electric engine. It offers a supple ride while smoothing out the road bumps with its adaptive air suspension. Furthermore, it offers a stable ride even around curves. If you’re looking for a luxury electric SUV with several advanced features, Audi E-Tron is worth a try. If you have an Audi E-Tron, we’ll buy it for cash today and pay top dollar.
Audi E-Tron Trim Levels
Audi E-Tron ensures a smooth driving experience with its three different trims.
Audi E-Tron Premium (Starting from $67,995)
- 20-in Alloy Wheels
- Leather Upholstery
- Heated, Power Adjustable Front Seats
- Adaptive Air Suspension
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Hands-free Liftgate
- Leather-wrapped, Tilt-and-telescoping Steering Wheel
- Front and Rear Door Pockets and Cupholders
Audi E-Tron Premium Plus (Starting from $75,995)
- 20-in Alloy Wheels
- Front Bucket Seats with 8-way Power Adjustment
- Heated & Ventilated Front Seats
- Heated Rear Seats
- Matrix-design Headlights
- Split-folding Rear Seatback
- Multi-level Heating Front Seats
- Folding Center Armrest
- Configurable Ambient Lighting
- Black-painted Exterior Styling Elements
Audi E-Tron Chronos Edition (Starting from $83,400)
- 21-in Sport Wheels
- Perforated Leather Upholstery
- Massaging Front Seats
- Orange Brake Calipers
- Gray Ash Wood Interior Accents
- Power Soft-closing Doors
- LED Matrix Headlights
- Intersection Assist
- Rear Sunshades
- Dual-pane Acoustic Glass for A Quieter Cabin
- Unique Gray Paint
- Head-up Display
- Extended Leather on Dashboard, Armrest, and Console
Engine & Performance
Audi E-Tron comes with a 95-kWh lithium-ion battery combined with two electric motors that can produce 355 horsepower. You can shift to the Boost mode if you need a more powerful ride. It comes standard as an all-wheel drive. It’s available as a single-speed automatic transmission.
It provides a fuel efficiency rating of 78MPGe within the city and 77MPGe on the highway. However, if you’re choosing a Sportsback, the rating may drop to 76MPGe within the city and 78MPG on the highway.
Audi E-Tron Safety Features
Audi E-Tron ensures your family’s safety with these advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Self-leveling Headlights
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Proximity Keyless Entry
- Road Sign Recognition
- Dusk Sensing Headlamps
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- Quad-zone Automatic Climate Control
Audi E-Tron Color Options
Audi E-Tron stands out with its eleven beautiful colors.
- Florett Silver Metallic
- Mythos Black Metallic
- Antigua Blue Metallic
- Typhoon Gray Metallic
- Siam Beige Metallic
- Manhattan Gray Metallic
- Catalunya Red Metallic
- Daytona Gray Pearl Effect
- Glacier White Metallic
- Galaxy Blue Metallic
- Brilliant Black
Infotainment & Entertainment
You’d never feel bored with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 10.1-in Upper Touchscreen Display
- 8.6-in Lower Touchscreen Display
- 16-speaker Bang & Olufsen Audio System
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- 12.3-in Digital Instrument Cluster
- Mapping & Navigation
- Wireless Device Charging
- Satellite Radio
- Universal Garage Door Opener
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Two USB Ports
- Passenger-side Charging Port
- HD Radio
Awards & Recognition
Audi E-Tron has secured several awards over the years for its incredible performance.
- Best Car to Buy Award in 2020
- World Performance Car of the Year Award in 2022
- World’s Most Beautiful Car Award in 2022
Audi E-Tron Brief History
Audi E-Tron is a series of electric and hybrid cars that were introduced in 2009. The company introduced a plug-in hybrid variant in 2012. However, the fully-electric E-Tron SUV started in 2019. The fully electric SUV was first delivered in Norway. And it’s now available in several markets including Europe, the United States, and Canada.
By the end of September 2019, the company had delivered more than 10,00 e-Tron units globally.
Audi E-Tron Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Audi E-Tron sales conducted within the United States.
|Year||Audi E-Tron Units Sold|
What’s the Cost of New and Used Audi E-Tron in the USA?
A new Audi E-Tron may cost around $67,995-$83,400 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Audi E-Tron may cost around $57,500-$80,500 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Audi E-Tron for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Audi E-Tron at an attractive price, we’d be pleased enough to make an offer. We’ve purchased a number of Audi E-Tron units over the years because it offers a range of amazing features with a decent fuel economy ratio. So, feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call to get the best quote for your Audi E-Tron today!