Audi A8, Comfortable Ride, Hushed Interior, and Spacious Seating!
Audi A8 offers a supple ride with its high-tech interior and a range of standard features. You get to enjoy a comfortable ride and sure-footed handling with this super luxury car. Audi A8 boasts a unique appeal with its tailored and professional appearance. If you’re looking for a super luxury car with a top-notch interior, Audi A8 must be on top of your list.
Audi A8 Trim Levels
Audi A8 ensures a smooth ride with its two different trims.
Audi A8 L 55 TFSI (Starting from $86,500)
- 19-in Alloy Wheels
- Premium Leather Upholstery
- Front Bucket Seats with 18-way Power Adjustment
- Valcona Leather Upholstery
- Power Soft-closing Doors
- Heated Rear-door and Center-console Armrests
- Power Rear Outboard Seats
- Folding with Pass-thru Center Armrest
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Rear-row Reading Lights
- Speed-sensitive Volume Control
- Front Seats Massage Functionality
Audi S8 (Starting from $116,900)
- 21-in Alloy Wheels
- Center and Rear Limited-slip Differential
- All-wheel Steering
- Sport-tuned Air Suspension
- Illuminated Seat Belt Buckles
- Valcona Leather Upholstery
- Rear Sport Differential
- Self-leveling Headlights
- Heated Rear Outboard Seats
- Heated, Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel
- Synthetic Suede Headliner
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Rear Power Outlet
Engine & Performance
Audi A8 comes standard with a 3.0L turbocharged mild-hybrid V6 engine that can produce 335 horsepower. You can also choose a 4.0L twin-turbo mild-hybrid V8 engine that produces 563 horsepower. Both engine options are combined with an eight-speed automatic transmission. It comes standard as an all-wheel drive.
Audi A8 offers a fair combination of comfort and agility. The base engine provides a fuel efficiency rating of 19mpg within the city and 28mpg on the highway. The twin-turbo engine achieves a rating of 14mpg within the city and 23mpg on the highway.
Audi A8 Safety Features
Audi A8 ensures a safe and comfortable ride with these advanced safety features.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blindspot Monitoring System
- Automatic High-beam Headlights
- Night Vision Assist
- Vehicle Exit Assist
- Surround-view Parking Camera System
- Head-up Display
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Intersection Assist
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Rearview Camera
Audi A8 Color Options
Audi A8 comes in 14 beautiful colors that make it stand out among others.
- District Green Metallic
- Moonlight Blue Metallic
- Savannah Beige Metallic
- Monsoon Gray Metallic
- Seville Red Metallic
- Florett Silver Metallic
- Daytona Gray Pearl Effect
- Navarra Blue Metallic
- Mythos Black Metallic
- Firmament Blue Metallic
- Vesuvius Gray Metallic
- Terra Gray Metallic
- Brilliant Black
- Glacier White Metallic
Infotainment & Entertainment
You’d neverfeel bored with these advanced tech and entertainment features.
- 10.1-in Upper Touchscreen Display
- 8.6-in Lower Touchscreen Display
- 12.3-in Digital Instrument Cluster
- Dual-screen Rear-seat Entertainment System
- Standard 17-speaker Bang & Olufsen Audio System
- Optional 23-speaker Bang & Olufsen Audio System
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Wireless Device Charging
- Satellite Radio
- Two USB Ports
- Voice and Handwriting Recognition
- Power Rear-window Sunshades
- Multicolor Ambient Interior Lighting
- Two Rear USB Ports
- Mapping & Navigation
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Rear Power Outlet
- HD Radio
Awards & Recognition
Audi A8 has won several awards for its outstanding performance.
- World Luxury Car of the Year Award in 2018
- Wards 10 Best UX Award in 2019
- Best Luxury Car for Golfers Award in 2020
Audi A8 Brief History
Audi A8 was launched as a full-size luxury sedan in 1994. Over the years, it’s been offered as a front- and all-wheel drive. It was initially based on the Volkswagen Group D platform. However, it was later moved to the MLB platform in 2010. Audi A8 was the first mass-market car offered with an aluminum chassis.
Evolution of Audi A8
Audi has launched four generations of Audi A8 since 1994.
First Generation (1994-2002)
The first generation was launched with three engine options including a 2.8L V6, 3.7L V8, and 4.2L V8. The 3.7L V8 engine was discontinued in 2000. The company introduced a 6.0L V12 engine in 2001 for a more powerful driving experience.
Heated Steering Wheel, HID headlights, and a range of advanced safety features were introduced in 2002.
Second Generation (2002-2009)
The second generation was launched with a 3.2L V6, 4.2L V8, and a 6.0L V12 engine. It came with advanced safety features including bi-xenon headlights, self-leveling adaptive air suspensions, an adaptive front lighting system, and more.
A facelift version was introduced in 2007 with the updated front fascia, updated taillights, and other styling tweaks.
Third Generation (2009-2017)
The 6.0L engine was replaced by a 6.3L V12 engine. A 4.0L turbocharged V8 engine was added to the lineup in 2012. It offered a ton of safety features that weren’t available in the previous generations.
A facelift version was introduced in 2014 with Matrix LED headlights, night vision assist, active noise cancellation, and several other safety features.
Fourth Generation (2017-Present)
The fourth generation comes with a 3.0L turbocharged mild-hybrid V6 and a 4.0L turbocharged mild-hybrid V8 engine. Both engines are combined with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
A facelift version was introduced in 2022 with several interior and exterior upgrades.
Audi A8 Sales Figures
Here’s a year-by-year overview of Audi A8 sales conducted within the united states.
|Year||Audi A8 Units Sold|
What’s the Price of New and Used Audi A8 in the USA?
A new Audi A8 may cost around $86,500-$116,900 depending on the trim and package you’re choosing. A used Audi A8 may cost around $19,500-$95,900 depending on the model year, vehicle’s overall condition, and other factors.
Sell your Audi A8 for Cash in the USA
If you’re willing to sell your Audi A8 at an attractive price, we’d be more than happy to buy it from you. We’ve purchased hundreds of Audi A8 units over the years because it ensures a smooth driving experience with a range of amazing features. So, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form to get the best quote for your Audi A8 today!